Permit applications for an assembly event must include a floor plan.
The following information is required on all floor plans and must be clearly indicated
- Event name and dates of actual operation.
- Name of each area to be used (Hall, Room, Parking Lot, etc.)
- Location and use of all bulk spaces.
- Location of Fire Access Lanes – minimum 11 ft. wide.
- Location and approximate square footage of bark mulch, dust or chips.
Location and dimensions, in feet and inches, plus total square footage, of each area, including
- Display areas
- Registration desks
- Food carts or food booths
- Motor vehicles
- Operating machinery
- Hazardous operations
- Any other items set up in any lobby or floor area
Location and dimensions, drawn to scale, of