Most City of Portland offices will be closed Monday, May 29, in observance of Memorial Day.
St. Johns Neighborhood Association Board Meeting
Portland Freight Advisory Committee (PFC) June Meeting
The Portland Freight Advisory Committee (PFC) serves as an advisory group to the Bureau of Transportation and City Council on issues related to freight mobility. The PFC was formed in February 2003 and includes both community member volunteers and public agency representatives.
June 2023 Northwest Parking District Supply Subcommittee Meeting
The Northwest Parking District Supply Subcommittee evaluates the need for expanding parking and ways to use the existing parking supply. The subcommittee normally meets every other month on first Thursday of the month.
6/1/23 - Design Commission Hearing Agenda
Regularly scheduled Design Commission Hearings are the 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month.
Respondent(s): Eppley -- Custodian
PCEF Virtual Listening Session: Climate Investment Plan full draft
This is a virtual event to gather feedback on the next draft of the CIP. We invite the public to provide verbal comments to PCEF staff.
Centennial Community Association
Brentwood-Darlington Neighborhood Association Meeting
Police Accountability Commission Meeting
Madison South Neighborhood Association Meeting
PCEF Committee Work Session – June 2, 2023
Committee work session to review the latest Climate Investment Plan draft with discussion focusing on a path toward approval of the plan and accountability during implementation.
Cully Neighborhood Bike Fair
The Cully Neighborhood Bike Fair at Rigler Elementary is a free family-friendly event!
June 2, 2023, Seeding Justice’s Annual Within Reach Gala 2023 @ The Loft at 8th Avenue| 2010 SE 8th Ave., Portland Oregon Attire: Dressy Casual
This event attracts key community leaders, organizers, and entrepreneurs from across the state. As always, Justice Within Reach will be a bold and inspiring celebration of the joy, resilience and love in our communities and movement, and affectionately called, the social justice party of the year!
SW Strolls - June 3, 2023
Connect with your neighbors during a community walk every first Saturday of the month! We’ll enjoy nature along the #7 urban trail created by SW Trails, then take a stroll along the newly paved and accessible section of SW Capitol Highway, between Barbur and Multnomah boulevards.
Oaks Bottom Wildlife Refuge Volunteer Event
Please join Portland Parks & Recreation and the Friends of Oaks Bottom for a day of mulching new plants and invasive plant removal at Oaks Bottom Wildlife Refuge.
Forest Park Volunteer Trail Work Event
Give back to Forest Park on National Trails Day
It takes an entire community to steward Forest Park. On National Trails Day, volunteer in the park and learn how PP&R and partners maintain Forest Park’s 80+ miles of trails.
Tideman Johnson Park First Saturday Volunteer Event
Join Portland Parks & Recreation, Johnson Creek Watershed Council and the Friends of Tideman Johnson community members to enhance this little gem of a Park!
Piano Students of Zita Jefferson in Recital - 2 pm and 4 pm
Participants of this CMC instructor's classes perform their most recently learned musical compositions for public enjoyment.
Filter by Topic
- Transportation and roads (11)
- Equity (5)
- Access and ADA accommodations (4)
- City planning (11)
- City projects (6)
- Community education and outreach (18)
- Construction and development (8)
- Environment (6)
- Parks, recreation, and activities (5)
- Police and safety (7)
- Public records (17)
- Rent or own property (1)
- Water, stormwater, and sewer (2)
- Adjustment Committee (1)
- Arts and Culture PPR (18)
- Behavorial Health Unit Advisory Committee (3)
- Bond Oversight Committee (2)
- Building a Better 82nd (13)
- Bull Run Treatment (2)
- City of Portland Transition (1)
- Climate Investment Plan (1)
- Community Involvement Committee (1)
- Community Safety Division (2)
- Council Clerk (11)
- Design Commission (2)
- Development Review Advisory Committee (7)
- Digital Inclusion Network (1)
- Eliot Parking Permit Plan (1)
- Fair Housing Advocacy Committee (2)
- Fixing Our Streets Oversight Committee (1)
- Focused Intervention Team Community Oversight Group (17)
- Government Transition Advisory Committee (6)
- Hearings Office (17)
- Historic Landmarks Commission (8)
- Human Resources (7)
- Independent District Commission (14)
- Lower SE Rising Area Plan (2)
- Natural Areas Volunteer Stewardship (1)
- Nature (5)
- Neighborhood Program (565)
- Noise Review Board (7)
- Northwest Parking District Stakeholder Advisory Committee (3)
- Office of Community Civic Life (3)
- Parking Compliance Amendments Project PCAP (1)
- Parks Recreation (1)
- PBOT Bureau Budget Advisory Committee BBAC (1)
- PCCEP Portland Committee on Community-Engaged Policing (2)
- PCEF Committee (1)
- Planning Commission (13)
- Police Accountability Commission (12)
- Police Bureauwide Advisory Committee (2)
- Police Equity Advisory Council (7)
- Portland Freight Committee (7)
- Portland Sunday Parkways (2)
- Portland Utility Board (3)
- Private For-Hire Transportation Advisory Committee (7)
- Rental Services Office (1)
- Salary Commission (6)
- TNC Drivers Advisory Committee (4)
- Training Advisory Council (2)
- Urban Forestry Commission (2)
- Walking Biking Transit and Transportation Safety (4)