Leach Botanical Garden Volunteer Event
Join Leach Botanical Garden and Johnson Creek Watershed Council to enhance the secret "Back 5" natural area of Leach Botanical Garden!
How To Apply Class
Course participants will gain an understanding of the City of Portland's online application process, and learn other important information.
Noise Review Board Meeting
This volunteer advisory board works to improve neighborhood livability by striking a balance between sound-generating activities related to construction, special events, and other issues, and the desire for livable communities.
All Portlanders Listening Session
Join a Listening Session open to all Portlanders and led by Pregame.
PCCEP Community Engagement Subcommittee Meeting
Reed Neighborhood Association Meeting
Monthly meetings are currently held every 2nd Wednesday of the month starting at 7:00 PM.
Bridlemile Neighborhood Association Meeting
The Bridlemile Neighborhood Association meets the second Wednesday of the month. These meetings are always open to the public. The Annual Meeting with elections is held in May.
Kenton Neighborhood Association Meeting
Climate Conversations: Clean Electricity for All
Enjoy an interactive conversation about 100% Clean Electricity with the Bureau of Planning and Sustainability’s (BPS) Climate Team in the second “Climate Conversations with BP” virtual event.
FITCOG MEETING APRIL 13, 2023
The FITCOG will hold hybrid public meetings, which provide virtual and in-person attendance every other Thursday at 500 PM, at 1120 SW 5th Street, Room 100, Portland, OR, 97204, or access the webinar link at portland.gov/fitcog.
Pearl District Neighborhood Association Meeting
Lents Neighborhood Association Board Meeting
Lents Neighborhood Association Board meetings are held on the second Thursday of the month, at 6:00pm.
Marshall Park Neighborhood Association Meeting
Marshall Park Neighborhood Association meets on the second Thursday of the month. No meetings in July and August. These meetings are always open to the public. The Annual Meeting with elections is held in October.
Bull Run Filtration: Neighbor Update Meeting (April 2023)
Russell Neighborhood Association General Meeting
Second Thursday of each month at 6 p.m. at Linfield University, except December.
- In Person: Linfield University, Building 2 Conference Room. Parking is available in any unmarked space.
- Online: join via Zoom
Lents Neighborhood Livability Association Meeting
Police Accountability Commission Meeting w/Commissioner Gonzalez (Tentative)
Irvington Community Association Meeting
Sunnyside Neighborhood Association Meeting
Board and/or general membership meetings typically take place on the second Thursday of the month starting at 7pm
Filter by Topic
- Transportation and roads (19)
- Visiting (1)
- City planning (9)
- City projects (3)
- Community education and outreach (23)
- Construction and development (10)
- Environment (3)
- Jobs and Internships (2)
- Parks, recreation, and activities (10)
- Police and safety (9)
- Public records (14)
- Water, stormwater, and sewer (3)
- Arts and Culture PPR (14)
- Behavorial Health Unit Advisory Committee (4)
- Bond Oversight Committee (3)
- Building a Better 82nd (7)
- Bull Run Treatment (3)
- Climate Action (1)
- Community Involvement Committee (3)
- Council Clerk (11)
- Design Commission (6)
- Development Review Advisory Committee (9)
- Digital Inclusion Network (3)
- Fair Housing Advocacy Committee (3)
- Fire and Police Disability and Retirement (1)
- Fixing Our Streets Oversight Committee (1)
- Focused Intervention Team Community Oversight Group (22)
- Get Involved with Urban Forestry (1)
- Hearings Office (14)
- Historic Landmarks Commission (7)
- Human Resources (3)
- Independent District Commission (18)
- Natural Areas Volunteer Stewardship (1)
- Nature (13)
- Neighborhood Program (712)
- Noise Review Board (9)
- Northwest Parking District Stakeholder Advisory Committee (3)
- Office of Community Civic Life (13)
- Parks Recreation (6)
- PBOT Bureau Budget Advisory Committee BBAC (1)
- PCCEP Portland Committee on Community-Engaged Policing (3)
- Planning Commission (5)
- Police Accountability Commission (9)
- Police Bureauwide Advisory Committee (4)
- Police Equity Advisory Council (9)
- Portland Elections Commission (2)
- Portland Freight Committee (9)
- Portland Sunday Parkways (3)
- Portland Utility Board (7)
- Rental Services Commission (1)
- River Community Advisory Committee (1)
- Salary Commission (1)
- The STEP Labor-Management-Community Oversight Committee (3)
- Training Advisory Council (3)
- Urban Forestry Commission (1)
- Walking Biking Transit and Transportation Safety (13)