Independent District Commission
All Portlanders Listening Session
Join a Listening Session open to all Portlanders and led by Pregame.
Powell Butte Prairie-Nesting Bird Surveyor Training (online)
Join the Johnson Creek Watershed Council and Conservation Insight's community science spring bird survey team at Powell Butte Nature Park, held in partnership with Portland Parks & Recreation!
Mt. Scott-Arleta Neighborhood Association Meeting
Concordia Neighborhood Association Meeting
Collins View Neighborhood Association Meeting
The Collins View Neighborhood Association meets the first Wednesday of the month, except July and August. These meetings are always open to the public. The Annual Meeting with elections is held in May.
Hillsdale Neighborhood Association Meeting
Hillsdale Neighborhood Association meets on the first Wednesday of the month. These meetings are always open to the public. The Annual Meeting with elections is held in May or June.
South Portland Neighborhood Association Annual Meeting
Woodstock Neighborhood Association Meeting
Sellwood-Moreland Improvement League General Meeting
General membership meetings are held on the first Wednesday of the month at 7:30 p.m.
SMILE Station, 8210 SE 13th Street, Portland, OR 97202
Portland Freight Advisory Committee (PFC) Abril Meeting
The Portland Freight Advisory Committee (PFC) serves as an advisory group to the Bureau of Transportation and City Council on issues related to freight mobility. The PFC was formed in February 2003 and includes both community member volunteers and public agency representatives.
Bond Oversight Committee (BOC) Meeting
Please register in advance through the Zoom link in the event description.
If you will be attending in person, we request that you still register via Zoom.
Meeting materials are available from the link below within a week prior to the meeting.
River Community Advisory Committee Meeting
The River Community Advisory Committee is a citizen advisory body comprised of six members who represent a variety of interests relating to floating structures. It assists with the development of procedures and administrative guidelines for implementing city code relating to floating structures.
April 2023 Northwest Parking District Supply Subcommittee Meeting
The Northwest Parking District Supply Subcommittee evaluates the need for expanding parking and ways to use the existing parking supply. The subcommittee normally meets every other month on first Thursday of the month.
4/6/23 - Design Commission Hearing Agenda
Regularly scheduled Design Commission Hearings are the 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month.
Spring Budget Monitoring Process (BMP) Work Session
April 6,2023, POIC+ RAHS, POIC Work Connections 2023
POIC+ RAHS, POIC Work Connections 2023 helps connect disadvantaged job seekers with local employers and industry leaders.
Location: Cheryl's on 12th|1135 SW Washington St., Portland OR, 97205
Attire: Business Casual
BHUAC Community Engagement Meeting
2023 1st quarter BHUAC Community Engagement Meeting: learn more about the council members and their work.
Brentwood-Darlington Neighborhood Association General Meeting
1st Thursday of the month, 6:30-8:30pm
Filter by Topic
- Transportation and roads (19)
- Visiting (1)
- City planning (9)
- City projects (3)
- Community education and outreach (23)
- Construction and development (10)
- Environment (3)
- Jobs and Internships (2)
- Parks, recreation, and activities (10)
- Police and safety (9)
- Public records (14)
- Water, stormwater, and sewer (3)
- Arts and Culture PPR (14)
- Behavorial Health Unit Advisory Committee (4)
- Bond Oversight Committee (3)
- Building a Better 82nd (7)
- Bull Run Treatment (3)
- Climate Action (1)
- Community Involvement Committee (3)
- Council Clerk (11)
- Design Commission (6)
- Development Review Advisory Committee (9)
- Digital Inclusion Network (3)
- Fair Housing Advocacy Committee (3)
- Fire and Police Disability and Retirement (1)
- Fixing Our Streets Oversight Committee (1)
- Focused Intervention Team Community Oversight Group (22)
- Get Involved with Urban Forestry (1)
- Hearings Office (14)
- Historic Landmarks Commission (7)
- Human Resources (3)
- Independent District Commission (18)
- Natural Areas Volunteer Stewardship (1)
- Nature (13)
- Neighborhood Program (712)
- Noise Review Board (9)
- Northwest Parking District Stakeholder Advisory Committee (3)
- Office of Community Civic Life (13)
- Parks Recreation (6)
- PBOT Bureau Budget Advisory Committee BBAC (1)
- PCCEP Portland Committee on Community-Engaged Policing (3)
- Planning Commission (5)
- Police Accountability Commission (9)
- Police Bureauwide Advisory Committee (4)
- Police Equity Advisory Council (9)
- Portland Elections Commission (2)
- Portland Freight Committee (9)
- Portland Sunday Parkways (3)
- Portland Utility Board (7)
- Rental Services Commission (1)
- River Community Advisory Committee (1)
- Salary Commission (1)
- The STEP Labor-Management-Community Oversight Committee (3)
- Training Advisory Council (3)
- Urban Forestry Commission (1)
- Walking Biking Transit and Transportation Safety (13)