Commissioner Eudaly served as the Commissioner in Charge of the Office of Community & Civic Life from January 2017 to January 2021, the Bureau of Development Services from January 2017 to September 2018, the Portland Bureau of Transportation (PBOT) from September 2018 to January 2021, and the Office of Community Technology from October 2020 to January 2021. She also served as liaison to the Regional Arts & Culture Council from September 2018 to January 2021.
Commissioner Eudaly served as liaison for:
- A Home for Everyone
- Regional Arts & Culture Council
- Portland'5 Center for the Arts
- Public Involvement Advisory Committee
- New Portlanders Policy Council
- Metro Policy Advisory Committee (MPAC)
- Multnomah County Animal Control
- Multnomah Youth Commission
- Portland Streetcar, Inc.
- Portland Mall Management, Inc.
- Portland Aerial Tram Board
- Joint Policy Advisory Committee on Transportation