*Amend contract with Trapeze Software Group, Inc. for asset management software to extend agreement terms for an additional five years and increase compensation not to exceed $3,100,000 (amend Contract 30006259)
The City of Portland ordains:
Section 1. The Council finds:
- Trapeze Software Group, Inc provides a software solution for asset management, data & analytics, and incident management.
- In 2012, the City entered into Contract No.30002783 with AssetWorks, Inc. to provide an asset management software for Portland Streetcar.
- In 2013, the contracting entity was changed from AssetWorks, Inc. to Trapeze Software Group. Inc. and the agreement renumbered from Contract No.30002783 to Contract No.30003244.
- From 2013 to 2023, various amendments, with Contract No. changes, were issued to extend terms, increase not to exceed contract amounts, and add Portland Police and Fleet Services to this contract in addition to Portland Streetcar.
- This ordinance authorizes the amendment of Contract No. 30006259 to incorporate Contract No. 30006258 into this contract, add the Bureau of Technology Services and Portland Fire & Rescue and add funds for each Bureau for five years.
NOW, THEREFORE, the Council directs:
- The City's Chief Procurement Officer is hereby authorized to execute an Amendment to Contract No. 30006259 with Trapeze Software Group, Inc, to extend agreement terms for an additional five years and increase the not-to-exceed value of the Contract by $1,902,266.11 to $3,100,000, substantially similar to Exhibit A, provided the amendment is approved as to form by the Office of the City Attorney.
Section 2. The Council declares that an emergency exists because it could delay projects; therefore, this Ordinance shall be in full force and effect from and after its passage by the Council.
Official Record (Efiles)
An ordinance when passed by the Council shall be signed by the Auditor. It shall be carefully filed and preserved in the custody of the Auditor (City Charter Chapter 2 Article 1 Section 2-122)
Passed by Council
Auditor of the City of Portland
Purpose of Proposed Legislation and Background Information
- Asset management software for Portland Streetcar.
- Extend contract and add value to an existing contract that has been in place since 2012.
Financial and Budgetary Impacts
- Total not to exceed value is $3,100,000 (medium confidence estimate).
- This contract amendment adds $1,902,266.11 to the existing $1,197,733.89 not to exceed amount.
- This five-year value includes cost for five Bureaus as estimated below:
- Portland Bureau of Transportation (Portland Streetcar) - $400,000
- Portland Fire & Rescue - $150,000
- Portland Police - $200,000
- Office of Management and Finance (Fleet Services) - $900,000
- Bureau of Technology Services - $200,000
- Portland Streetcar costs for this project will be posted to 9TR000002192 - Streetcar - General Administration, which is included in PBOT’s FY 22-23 Adopted Budget and FY23-24 Proposed Budget.
Community Impacts and Community Involvement
- There is not expected to be any opposition to this ordinance. This is a contract extension of an existing contract that has been in place since 2012.
100% Renewable Goal
97 Consent Agenda in February 1-2, 2023 Council Agenda
- Commissioner Carmen Rubio Yea
- Commissioner Rene Gonzalez Yea
- Commissioner Mingus Mapps Yea
- Commissioner Dan Ryan Yea
- Mayor Ted Wheeler Absent