*Authorize Intergovernmental Agreement with the Oregon Department of Transportation for right-of-way services for the Jade and Montavilla Multimodal Improvements Project
The City of Portland ordains:
Section 1. The Council finds:
- Council approved an Intergovernmental Agreement with the Oregon Department of Transportation and the City of Portland for the Jade and Montavilla Multimodal Improvements Project.
- This agreement with the Oregon Department of Transportation will provide for Right of Way Services.
NOW, THEREFORE, the Council directs:
- The Commissioner-in-charge to execute an Intergovernmental Agreement in a form similar to the contract attached as Exhibit A.
- The Commissioner-in-Charge is authorized to execute amendments, approved as to form by the City Attorney, to the scope of the services or the terms and conditions of this Agreement, provided the changes do not increase the City’s financial risk.
Section 2. The Council declares that an emergency exists because a delay would unnecessarily delay the City’s ability to perform the activities authorized by the grant; therefore, this Ordinance shall be in full force and effect from and after its passage by the Council.
An ordinance when passed by the Council shall be signed by the Auditor. It shall be carefully filed and preserved in the custody of the Auditor (City Charter Chapter 2 Article 1 Section 2-122)
Passed by Council
Auditor of the City of Portland
Mary Hull Caballero
Budget Office Financial Impact Analysis
The project is currently in the Bureau of Transportation’s FY 21-22 Revised Budget and Five-Year Capital Improvement Plan.
869 Consent Agenda in December 8, 2021 Council Agenda
- Commissioner Mingus Mapps Yea
- Commissioner Carmen Rubio Yea
- Commissioner Dan Ryan Yea
- Former Commissioner Jo Ann Hardesty Yea
- Mayor Ted Wheeler Yea