Amend Portland Renter Additional Protections Code to make technical changes to clarify Portland Housing Bureau rulemaking authority (amend Code Section 30.01.085)
The City of Portland ordains:
Section 1. The Council finds:
- On July 28, 2021 Council passed Ordinance 190523 making technical changes to clarify Portland Housing Bureau rulemaking authority in 6 subsections of Title 30.
- The technical changes clarifying Portland Housing Bureau rulemaking authority were derived from updated model language from the City Attorney’s Office.
- Several additional subsections of Title 30 require technical changes to clarify Portland Housing Bureau rulemaking authority which are being implemented as agency workload and capacity allows.
- The changes included in this ordinance represent the next round of technical changes for Portland Housing Bureau rulemaking authority.
NOW, THEREFORE, the Council directs:
- Amend Code Subsection 30.01.085 K. as shown in Exhibit A.
An ordinance when passed by the Council shall be signed by the Auditor. It shall be carefully filed and preserved in the custody of the Auditor (City Charter Chapter 2 Article 1 Section 2-122)
Passed by Council
Auditor of the City of Portland
Mary Hull Caballero
Budget Office Financial Impact Analysis
No fiscal impact.
844 Consent Agenda in December 1, 2021 Council Agenda
Passed to second reading
868 Consent Agenda in December 8, 2021 Council Agenda
- Commissioner Mingus Mapps Yea
- Commissioner Carmen Rubio Yea
- Commissioner Dan Ryan Yea
- Former Commissioner Jo Ann Hardesty Yea
- Mayor Ted Wheeler Yea