City Code Section
(Amended by Ordinance Nos. 187339 and 191037, effective November 18, 2022.) The Revenue Division shall:
- Receive the Gross Revenues derived from the Arts Education and Access Income Tax and distribute the Net Revenues in accordance with the IGAs and RACC contract;
- Keep accurate records of the funds;
- Report to the City Council by way of a public record on all funds received and directed to the School Districts, the City Arts Program, and RACC;
- Adopt administrative rules necessary to implement tax collection and administration.
- If necessary, contract with public or private agencies to fulfill any of its duties in regard to this Arts Education and Access Income Tax and the Arts Education and Access Fund; and
- Accept any and all gifts and donations to the Arts Education and Access Fund.