City Code Section
(Amended by Ordinance 185898, effective February 20, 2013.)
- A. Cancellation in the Public Interest. The City may cancel a Solicitation for good cause if the City finds that the cancellation is in the public interest. The reasons for cancellation shall be made part of the Solicitation file.
- B. Delay or Suspension. Any Solicitation may be delayed or suspended in whole, or in part, when the delay or suspension is in the best interest of the City as determined by the City.
- C. Costs. The City is not liable to any Offeror for costs, expenses or losses caused by the cancellation, delay or suspension.
- D. Notice. If the City cancels, delays or suspends a Solicitation prior to Opening, the City shall provide notice of cancellation in accordance with Section 5.34.310. Such notice of cancellation shall:
- 1. Identify the Solicitation;
- 2. Briefly explain the reason for cancellation; and
- 3. If appropriate, explain that an opportunity will be given to compete on any re-solicitation.