City Code Section
(Amended by Ordinance 185898, effective February 20, 2013.)
- A. Modifications. Once submitted, Bids or Proposals may only be modified in Writing prior to the time and date set for Bid or Proposal Closing. Unless otherwise provided in the Solicitation Document, any modifications shall be prepared on the Bidder's or Proposer's letterhead, signed by an Authorized Representative of the Bidder or Proposer, state that the new document supersedes or modifies the prior Bid or Proposal and be submitted in a sealed envelope, appropriately marked. The City may accept modifications Electronically only if it has authorized Electronic submittal in the Solicitation Document. To ensure the integrity of the Bidding process, the envelope or Electronic submission containing any modifications to a Bid or Proposal shall be marked with the following information:
- 1. Bid or Proposal Modification.
- 2. Solicitation Number or Other Identification.
- B. Withdrawals:
- 1. Bids or Proposals may be withdrawn by a Written notification of the Bidder or Proposer. The notice shall be signed by an Authorized Representative of the Bidder or Proposer, and must be received prior to the time and date set for Bid or Proposal Closing.
- 2. Written notifications to withdraw Bid or Proposal shall be marked with the following information:
- a. Bid or Proposal Withdrawal.
- b. Solicitation Number or Other Identification.
- C. Documentation. All documents relating to the modification or withdrawal of Bids or Proposals shall be made a part of the appropriate Bid or Proposal Solicitation file.
- D. Late Requests for Modification or Withdrawal. Any request for modification or withdrawal of a Bid or Proposal made after the time for Bid or Proposal Closing is late as provided by Section 5.34.480. Any late submission shall be returned to the Bidder or Proposer unopened. If any late submission is opened inadvertently, the procedure provided by Section 5.34.470 shall apply except the submission shall be returned to the sender.