City Code Section
- A. The City may hold pre-Offer conferences with prospective Offerors prior to Closing, to explain the Procurement requirements, obtain information or to conduct site inspections.
- B. The City may require attendance at the pre-Offer conference as a condition for making an Offer. Unless otherwise specified in the Solicitation Document, a mandatory attendance requirement is considered to have been met if, at any time during the mandatory meeting, a representative of an offering firm is documented to be or have been present.
- C. If the City holds a pre-Offer conference, it shall be held within a reasonable time after the Solicitation Document has been issued, but sufficiently before the Closing to allow Offerors to consider information provided at that conference.
- D. Statements made by the City’s representative at the pre-Offer conference, or elsewhere do not change the Solicitation Document unless the City confirms such statements with a Written Addendum to the Solicitation Document.
- E. The City must set forth notice of any pre-Offer conference in the Solicitation Document in accordance with Section 5.34.300.