City Code Section
- The OMF Risk Management Division shall have the following responsibility and authority in the area of City loss control and prevention:
- A. Develop a Loss Prevention Policy that outlines expectations and create a template to assist bureaus in developing a Loss Prevention Plan;
- B. Review bureau Loss Prevention Plans based on the Loss Prevention Policy and template;
- C. Advise and assist bureaus in the completion and implementation of their Loss Prevention Plans; and
- D. Monitor bureau loss prevention efforts and report information on City accomplishments to City leadership.