COVID-19 Safety, Recovery and Resilience

Face coverings are required in indoor public spaces and many outdoor spaces. State policy
Access City programs, people and projects helping Portland recover. Portland United

Volunteer. Play. Stay. Shop. Show the Rose City a little love. Here for Portland

3.20.070 Fees to Be Paid over to Treasurer.

City Code Section

The Chief of Police or any other officer of the police force, when acting under or enforcing any law or statute other than a City ordinance, may collect and receive the same fees and compensation as are allowed to a constable for like services, and if collected he shall pay the same over to the City Treasurer, as provided in the case of fees which may be received by the municipal judge; but no fees shall be taxed against Multnomah County for services rendered by either Chief of Police or municipal judge.