COVID-19 Risk Level for Multnomah County: Extreme Risk

21.12.080 Service to Property Partially Outside City.

Where service is requested for a property partially inside and partially outside of the City limits, service may be provided if the principal structure is on the portion of the property inside the City limits, and within the urban growth boundary of the City. Should other structures be in said portion of the property outside the City, the Bureau may provide service through separate services and meters and shall charge rates in accordance with outside City service. Such services shall be installed at the expense of the owner of the premises.

Search Code, Charter, Policy