City Code Section
- A. A City elected official shall file a statement with the City Auditor identifying the Political Consultant who provides or provided services to the City elected official, and the date when services commenced. If a City elected official sponsors a City referred measure under Chapter 2.04, the City elected official shall identify the measure and the Political Consultant that will perform or performed Political Consulting Services for the measure. Sponsorship of a City referred measure by a City elected official shall be determined by the City elected official who signed a resolution filed pursuant to Chapter 2.04.
- B. The statement in this Section shall be filed with the City Auditor 15 days after the end of the calendar quarter as proscribed in Subsection 2.12.020 A.
- C. Amendments to statements submitted under this Section may be made without penalty within 25 days after the end of the calendar quarter.
- D. The City elected official shall file an updated statement within 15 days of change of any information reported.
- E. If a person through election becomes a City elected official, the person shall file the statement required in this Section at the next quarterly reporting period that follows certification of elections results. If a person is appointed to the position of City elected official pursuant to Charter Section 2-206, the person shall file the statement required in this Section at the next quarterly reporting period following appointment.