17.12.120 Correction of Mistake in Assessment - Refund or Overpayment.

City Code Section

(Amended by Ordinance 173369, effective May 12, 1999.) 

  1. A mistake in assessment or entry thereof in the lien docket may be corrected as prescribed by the Charter. In case of overpayment because of such mistake or otherwise, the person who paid such excess or his or her legal representative, heirs or assigns, is entitled to repayment of the same by check drawn upon the fund receiving such overpayment.