City Code Section
- A. It shall be unlawful for any person to make an amusement device available for use or operation without first obtaining all permits required pursuant to this Chapter.
- B. It shall be unlawful for any person in control of an amusement device to display an expired permit.
- C. It shall be unlawful for any person to possess or control an amusement device which has any paper, sticker, tag or other device affixed, attached or placed on the device which purports to be a permit issued by the City or implies that the City has issued a permit when the paper, sticker, tag or other device was not issued by the City.
- D. It shall be unlawful to knowingly or intentionally use or permit the use or operation of an amusement device for any gambling purposes, whether by operation of the amusement device or based upon results obtained through use or operation of the device.
- E. It shall be unlawful for any owner to transfer ownership of any amusement location permitted under this Chapter without first removing the permit from the location.
- F. It shall be unlawful for any person to sell, rent, give, loan or otherwise assign or transfer any permit issued under this Chapter.
- G. It shall be unlawful for any person to operate an amusement center without having a permit issued pursuant to this Chapter.