(Amended by Ordinance 191000, effective October 21, 2022.)
- A. The following actions constitute a violation of this Title:
- 1. Any failure, refusal or neglect to comply with any requirement of this Title or the Erosion and Sediment Control Manual.
- 2. Allowing or causing a condition that threatens to injure public health, the environment, or public or private property.
- 3. Failure to correct ineffective erosion, sediment and pollutant control measures after being required to do so by the Director.
- B. Each specific incident and each day of non-compliance will be considered a separate violation of this Title.