City Code Section
(Amended by Ordinance 191000, effective October 21, 2022.)
- This Title provides requirements for ground-disturbing activities related to construction or other uses in order to reduce erosion and discharges of sediment and pollutants. The Erosion and Sediment Control Regulations seek to:
- A. Reduce the sediment and pollutants contained in erosion caused by construction and development;
- B. Reduce the amount of sediment and pollutants entering storm drainage systems and surface waters from all ground disturbing activity;
- C. Reduce the amount of erosion placing dirt and mud on the public right-of-way and surrounding properties during construction and development; and,
- D. Reduce the amount of soil and dust placed into the air during ground disturbing activity.