Join us on April 22, for our Spanish-language Fix-It Fair event “Seguridad Personal (Personal Safety)”
Our local businesses have been greatly affected by acts of vandalism and theft, as well as by the required COVID-19 safety protocols that limit the number of customers allowed in-store. We want to do what we can to help them survive, thrive, and come back stronger! Join us on April 22, for our Spanish-language Fix-It Fair event “Seguridad Personal (Personal Safety),” which features helpful information, such as:
- How to recognize and trust your own instincts
- Gaining confidence to stand up for your safety
- Learning tips on how to de-escalate or escape situations that feel unsafe
The City of Portland offers Fix-It Fairs through the Bureau of Planning and Sustainability to connect Portlanders with experts – and each other – to learn simple, low or no-cost ways to save money and be healthy all year long.
Fix-It Fairs offer our communities resources, presentations, workshops, and skill-sharing opportunities on:
- Repairing your own goods like clothes, appliances or bikes
- Water and energy savings
- Weatherizing and insulating your home
- Gardening and growing your own food
- And more
You can register for the April 22 training here. For more information or if you have any questions, call us at 503-313-3318 or send an email to email@example.com, and be sure to follow us on Facebook!