Services, Guides, and Information

6 services and resources found
This guide will help you understand how to apply for a liquor license with the City of Portland.
Temporary or special event liquor license applications must be submitted to both the Oregon Liquor and Cannabis Commission (OLCC) and the City for approval.
This page will give you information on how to apply for a new annual license or make a change to an existing license. If you are unsure which license best fits your needs, contact the OLCC at 503-872-5217.
Beginning March 17, the Liquor Program will no longer accept applications through email. Instead, annual liquor licenses, change applications, renewals, and temporary sales licenses will need to be submitted through the new online system, Civic Portal.

Filter by Service Type

Filter by Information Type