The forms will take 15 to 20 minutes to complete. After submitting your completed forms to the City, it may take up to 45 days to process your license.
The City of Portland Liquor License Program office is currently closed. You must submit your liquor license applications and payments by mail.
Gather Information and Forms
OLCC Liquor Licensing Forms
Visit the OLCC website to download up-to-date Annual liquor licensing forms
City of Portland Forms
Download and complete "Personal History Form". This form is required by all persons who are anticipated to have a financial interest in the business as well as key personnel.
Creating a Complete Application
The completed application for the City of Portland will include:
- OLCC application form, initialed by the OLCC representative
- OLCC business information form
- OLCC individual history form for all applicants
- City of Portland personal history forms for all applicants
- New applicants: Zoning map from the City's Bureau of Developmental Services Contact LocationApproval@portlandoregon.gov to request a map
Processing fees (make checks payable to "City of Portland"):
- $100.00 - New outlet
- $75.00 - Any other annual application type (change of ownership, additional privilege, etc.)
Mail Application and Fee to the City
Payment is accepted by check only. Make checks payable to "City of Portland".
**Please mail completed application and check payment in a letter size (9”x12”) envelope. Do not fold or staple application.**
Mail completed packet