6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Or by phone: 1-253-215-8782
Meeting ID: 851 0158 8924
6:00 p.m. – Welcome and Committee check-ins (Bryan Poole):
- What fun winter activities have you done or are planning to do this season?
6:20 p.m.– Public comment
6:25 p.m.– Recap: Plan Overview and Timeline (Bryan Poole)
6:30 p.m.– Summary of Pin It, Portland – Winter Public Involvement (Marty Stockton)
6:40 p.m. – Walk-thru of draft Community Development Scenarios and Discussion (Marty Stockton, Lora Lillard, Committee members):
- What excites you or your curious about on any of the scenarios presented?
- Any impressions on the legibility of the diagrams, the storytelling of a progression that this project is trying to convey, and how we should refine for a public conversation?
- Are there specific questions on the draft Community Development Scenarios for the public?
- What other important community landmarks did we miss?
- Are there infrastructure bureau ideas on what we should propose/need to say about the SE Flavel & 92nd MAX Station?
7:30 p.m.– Walk-thru of Draft Transportation Maps and Discussion (Bryan Poole, Committee members)
7:50 p.m.– Wrap up and next steps (Marty Stockton)
- Action items:
- Add comments to today’s ConceptBoard by Monday, March 7th
- Upcoming meetings:
- March/April TBD (Special Meeting on Transit)
- April 25, 2022 (Meeting 5)
- Agenda: Lower SE Rising Area Plan Project Advisory Committee Meeting #4, February 28, 2022
- Presentation slides: Lower SE Rising Area Plan Project Advisory Committee Meeting #4, February 28, 2022
- Concept Board of draft Community Development Scenarios
- Transportation maps - draft corridor and street improvements, and draft bicycle network improvements
- Illustrated table of contents for proposed zone changes
- Pin It, Portland comments summary memo
- Meeting notes: Lower SE Rising Area Plan Project Advisory Committee Meeting #4, February 28, 2022