The purpose of this meeting is to share about online open house, survey responses, and other engagement events; share Latino Network engagement; discuss Committee project midpoint reflections; and ask questions and share comments
6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
Meeting ID: 828 7441 2806
One tap mobile
Join by phone
10 minutes – Bryan Poole
- Welcome and Committee check-ins
- Favorite Portland summer activity
- Public comment
30 minutes – Bryan Poole, Marty Stockton and All
- Online Open House, Survey and Engagement Events: Update on online open house activity and survey results. Engagement events observations.
15 minutes – Marcela Tupayachi, Latino Network
- Latino Network Engagement: Update of engagement approach and feedback.
20 minutes – Committee members
- Committee Project Midpoint Reflections: Committee sharing and project team listening.
10 minutes – Marty Stockton
- Wrap up and next steps
- Discuss upcoming meetings and engagement opportunities:
- No Committee meeting proposed in July
- Farmers Market tabling, Pedalpalooza bike ride (8/1), etc.
- Next Committee meeting on August 29, 2022
- Action items:
- Email any additional feedback on project midpoint reflections
- Agenda: Lower SE Rising Area Plan Project Advisory Committee Meeting #6, June 23, 2022
- Presentation slides: Lower SE Rising Area Plan Project Advisory Committee Meeting #6, June 23, 2022
- Meeting notes: Lower SE Rising Area Plan Project Advisory Committee Meeting #6, June 23, 2022
Lower SE Rising Area Plan Project Advisory Committee Materials