10:00 am – 11:30 am
Or join by phone: 408-638-0968
Meeting ID: 946 4981 9302
- Review the purpose and timeline of the Technical Advisory Series
- Review the key equity goals and recommendations from the Enabling EV Access to Renters Community Stakeholder Group (Winter-Spring 2020)
- Review project overview
- Discuss and refine regulatory strategies for the city’s context and different demographic groups
- Clear understanding of the project scope and background to EV Ready Code in the City of Portland, responsive to different priority demographic groups
- Best practice suggestions for residential new construction EV-Ready requirements
- Shared agreement on and commitment to next steps for the Technical Advisory Series
10 minutes – Ingrid and Marty
- Meeting Purpose
- Shared Ground Rules
10 minutes – All
- Round-robin introductions
- Name and organization
- In one sentence, please describe interest in participating in this topic area discussion
60 minutes – Ingrid, Marty and all
- EV Ready Code for Portland framing presentation and room discussion
- Questions include:
- From your perspective, which regulatory strategies presented resonate with you?
- Does focusing on residential developments and prioritizing multi-dwelling development make sense?
- How would this type of regulation decrease the most barriers to accessing EV charging?
- Are there best practices specific to residential development that you recommend we research? Please tell us about them.
- Of the regulatory strategies we’ve presented and discussed, which do you think are most important to implement with the goal of increasing EV access to low-income and multi-dwelling residents? Why?
5 minutes – All
- General Q & A on project, content and process
5 minutes – Ingrid and Marty
- Next Steps
- Feb. 23 (Meeting 2): Present on and discuss EV Ready code concepts and best practices
- April TBD (Meeting 3): Review Discussion Draft
- May/June TBD (Meeting 4): Review public feedback on the Discussion Draft and BPS staff proposed edits