The Bureau has assigned a city planner to one of six areas of the city, called districts. These planners serve as liaisons between the Bureau and community partners to help neighborhoods and commercial areas flourish as great places to live, work, shop, learn, gather, and play.
District Planners’ responsibilities
- Understand each district's issues, needs, and opportunities
- Build relationships with community members
- Gather and share information
- Infuse City projects, policies, and investments with community priorities
- Serve as technical advisors and resources for neighbors, organizations, businesses, and institutions
- Tackle planning, design, and development challenges through collaborative quick-response projects
District Liaisons are key participants in the City's Comprehensive Plan Update.
Contact your District Planner