Discussion Draft documents
The MP2H-NW Plan Discussion Draft is an initial City proposal, informed by community feedback as well as an analysis of alternate scenarios. The Discussion Draft is available for public review and comment through April 22, 2022. Public feedback on the Discussion Draft will help the project team refine the plan in order to present a Proposed Draft to the Planning and Sustainability Commission for public hearings and a recommendation (Recommended Draft) to City Council for additional public hearings and a vote.
The Discussion Draft includes two volumes and appendices:
- Volume 1: Summary and Report describes the recommendations and explains why they are being made.
- Volume 2: Zoning Code Amendments includes the zoning code amendment language with commentary to describe the recommended changes.
- Appendices: Companion Documents and Supporting Reports contains companion and supporting documents that complement or help to inform the Discussion Draft.
- Appendix A. Montgomery Park Area Transportation Plan
- Appendix B. MP2H Northwest Urban Design Report
- Appendix C. MP2H Northwest Opportunities and Challenges Report
- Appendix D. MP2H Existing Conditions Report
- Appendix E. MP2H March 2020 Open House – Public Comments Summary
- Appendix F. MP2H Urban Design Concept Open House – Public Comments Summary Report
- Appendix G. Northwest Racial Equity Analysis
- Appendix H. Northwest Streetcar Extension and Land Use Alternatives Analysis
A Proposed Draft Plan is expected in Spring 2022. It will be considered by the Portland Planning and Sustainability Commission (PSC). The PSC will consider public testimony, deliberate, amend the proposal, and make recommendations to Portland City Council.
A Recommended Draft Plan is expected in Summer/Fall 2022. It is forwarded by the PSC to Portland City Council for public testimony, deliberation, amendments, and possible adoption.
Learn more and provide comments
Read more about the MP2H – NW Plan Discussion Draft