What the City offers
In most cases we will paint over graffiti. We do not match paint colors. We will try to use a similar color, but the area we paint over may be a noticeably different shade than the original.
For unpainted brick, concrete, or wood, we may attempt to clean off the graffiti by power washing the surface.
We cannot provide help with acid-etched glass or graffiti on vehicles.
- Anyone impacted by hate graffiti and most gang graffiti.
- Small businesses with 1-10 employees (cannot be a corporate franchise).
- Any single-family home, condo or apartment buildings with 1-10 units.
- Nonprofit organizations; excluding nonprofit organizations with more than 100 employees.
How to Request Our Services
If you qualify, please:
1. Complete a Graffiti Removal Service agreement and email it to email@example.com or mail it to our office.
2. Complete a Report Graffiti form with details on the graffiti, location, and a photo.
Once we have received your Graffiti Removal Service agreement and Report Graffiti form, we are usually able to paint over or clean off the graffiti on your property within 5 days.
However, the City of Portland is currently experiencing a high volume of requests for graffiti removal and as a result of this high demand, our response time may be delayed. Thank you for your patience.
If you do not qualify for City assistance
Below are the names of contractors you can hire to remove graffiti on your property. Please note, this is not an exhaustive list.
- Portland United Graffiti Removal: 503-764-8355
- Portland Graffiti Removal: 971-678-5249
- Graffiti Removal Services: 916-233-7739