COVID-19 Freeze for Multnomah County

The four-week (minimum) freeze is in effect through December 16th.

Become a commercial waste hauler

Any person collecting commercial solid waste within the City must obtain a commercial collection permit.

  1. Request application forms and information on requirements

    Please contact Annette Steele at the Bureau of Planning and Sustainability:

  2. Read the Rules