What you'll find at these in-person events
- Exhibit hall where you can talk to representatives from dozens of community groups and programs to support saving money, staying healthy, and provide you with peace of mind.
- Workshops all day where you can learn directly from the experts and knowledgeable community members.
- Repair café 10 a.m. – 1 p.m., where you can have your small appliance, bicylcle or cloth item repaired by volunteers.
- Plus free morning snack, lunch, and raffle!
- Utility bills and home comfort – Stay warmer — or cooler — as the seasons change.
- Financial wellness – Tips on budgeting and saving money, and paying off debt.
- Personal health – Eating well, reducing toxics, and staying healthy through the seasons.
- Community safety and involvement – Keeping safe, informed and engaged.
- Getting around – Transportation options and tips.
- Repair, borrow, share & Reduce, reuse, recycle – Keeping resources — and your money — from going to waste.
- Environment, gardening and yard care – Stewardship of natural surroundings.
- Social justice and community resilience – Stay connected with your neighbors and community activities, and know your rights.