Find drop-off locations for event recycling and waste materials or hire a garbage hauler to pick-up from the event site.
Bring your event garbage and recycling home
Consider the size of your event. Most smaller events can 'self-haul' back to your home and use your garbage, recycling and compost carts.
Drop-off at a recycling station
You can haul the event’s recycling, food scraps and/or garbage to be disposed of for a fee. Visit Metro's website or call Metro at (503) 234-3000 for drop-off locations and costs.
Hire a garbage hauler
You can hire a garbage hauler that will provide containers and hauling. Permitted companies that offer garbage, recycling, and compost service are:
- Arrow Sanitary (503-257-3993)
- City Sanitary Service (503-760-2412)
- Gresham Sanitary Service (503-665-2424)
- Heiberg Garbage (503-794-8212)
- Portland Disposal & Recycling (503-281-8736)
- Recology (503-283-2015)
- Republic Services Portland (503-253-5656)
- Rockwood Solid Waste (503-666-3488)
- Sunset Garbage (503-774-4122)
- Wacker Sanitary (503-658-3347)
- Walker Garbage (503-531-6330)
- Waste Management (800-808-5901)