- Share an update on the relevant legislation
- Present on an economic analysis scope of work, review of code topic areas, and updated draft code concepts
- Discussion on an updated version of draft code concepts
- Review timeline
- Further exploration and input on draft code concepts
10 minutes – Ingrid and Marty
- Meeting Purpose
- Shared Ground Rules
2 minutes – All
- Round-robin “in the chat” introductions
- Name and organization
- Share what you have planned for the upcoming long weekend (Memorial Day)
60 minutes – Ingrid, Marty and all
- Presentation: legislative overview, economic analysis scope of work and review updated draft code concepts
- Questions include:
- Are there questions on the legislation update?
- Are there questions and/or feedback on the economic analysis scope of work?
- Of the updated draft code concepts, which do you think are most important to implement with the goal of increasing EV access to low-income and multi-dwelling residents? Why?
10 minutes – All
- General Q & A on project, content, and process
5 minutes – Ingrid and Marty
- Next Steps
- June 29 (Meeting 4): Present on outcome of State legislation and review Draft Code Concepts Report outline