Report an issue with a cable company

Report a complaint directly to the cable company representatives to inform them of problems you are facing with their services. Reporting through this form allows the city to effectively coordinate and escalate your complaint to the appropriate representatives at your cable service provider.
MHCRC logo with text "Serving Multnomah County and the Cities of Fairview, Gresham, Portland, Troutdale & Wood Village"

2 to 4 minutes

This service is administered by the Mt. Hood Cable Regulatory Commission (MHCRC). The MHCRC tracks issues and concerns by zip code for reporting purposes.

This form only collects the information needed by the MHCRC to act on your behalf with your service provider. Your personal information will not be shared.

Your Contact Information

The MHCRC tracks issues and concerns by ZIP code for reporting purposes.
Support Agent Use Only

Customer Service Use Only

You are viewing this form as an employee. To submit a report as a community member, please log out.
If you are completing this webform on behalf of a community member, please enter the Zendesk request number of the request created to track the interaction. In addition to creating a new request for this report, the existing interaction request will be updated and linked.
Use this area as a scratch pad or as a field to add additional notes to the request. Anything submitted in this field will be included in the request description and may be visible to the requester.


PDX 311 Customer Service Program

phone number311Information and Customer Service
phone number503-823-4000Every day, 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. (excluding federal holidays) Interpretation available | Interpretación disponible | Phiên dịch có sẵn | 提供口译服务 | Доступна интерпретация | Tafsiir la heli karo | Доступний переклад
Oregon Relay Service711Oregon Relay Service

Follow on Social Media