The DIN implements a framework established by the City's Digital Equity Action Plan (DEAP) to lead a path forward for public agencies, businesses, and community nonprofits to collaborate toward shared goals of digital equity and inclusion.
The perks of being a DIN member include:
- Networking and professional development opportunities
- Increased access to funding opportunities
- Partnership and collaboration opportunities
- Access to volunteers
- Resource sharing and capacity building opportunities
- Access to public policy and advocacy professionals
- Becoming a Lead or Supporting Partner on DEAP implementation
All are welcome and encouraged to attend a meeting or join our listserv. To receive notice of meeting dates/times and agenda, please email email@example.com and ask to be added to the DIN e-distribution list.
Meetings are the 4th Wednesday of the month from 2:30 - 4pm.