Ordinances, administrative rules and other important documents related to the Portland Clean Energy Community Benefits Fund
City code, ordinances, and administrative rules
- Portland City Code – Chapter 7.07 Portland Clean Energy Community Benefits
- Provides a consistent long-term funding source and oversight structure to ensure that the City of Portland’s Climate Action Plan is implemented in a manner that supports social, economic and environmental benefits for all Portlanders.
- Clean Energy Surcharge Administrative Rules and Requirements
- Amendments and administrative rules
- Ballot Measure 26-201
- Portland Clean Energy Community Benefits Initiative 2018