Small contracting opportunities available
Small contracting opportunities are defined as scopes of work less than $10,000. We anticipate utilizing contractors who provide the following services:
- Storytelling: writers, videographers, and photographers
We're not limited to these services, and if you have a skill or service you'd like to share with us, please submit a profile.
Please scroll down to submit your contractor profile. But first, please note:
- This is not an application for PCEF grant funding. Submitting a contractor profile is an expression of interest in contracting with PCEF staff for services should opportunities become available.
- We are committed to providing contracting opportunities to our communities with a strong emphasis on encouraging partnerships with minority-owned, women-owned, and emerging small businesses.
- Your profile will be added to a "contractor pool" for this program and retained for five years.
- There is no guarantee you will be contacted or selected for an opportunity.
Becoming a vendor
If you are selected for an opportunity, you will need to become a vendor for the City of Portland. Becoming a vendor with the City allows your organization to receive payments from City contract and grant opportunities. However, it does not obligate the City to do business or award grants to your organization.
- You do not need to complete the vendor registration process to submit your contractor profile. However, if you are selected for a contracting opportunity, you will have to complete the vendor registration before any funds can be distributed.
- An organization’s vendor registration status will not be used in any way when considering which contractor to use. It simply speeds up the process of receiving funds.
- The vendor registration process can take up to six to eight weeks.
- You can become a vendor with the City at any time.
What you need to get started on becoming a vendor
To check whether you are an existing vendor with the City of Portland, or get started on a new vendor registration, we ask that you provide the following information:
- Organization’s legal name and “Doing Business As” (DBA) name
- Organization’s address
- Contact information for the person at your organization who handles finances and will be the point person for the vendor registration process
- Employer Identification Number (EIN), if available