The Portland Clean Energy Community Benefits Fund (PCEF) is pleased to announce the formation of PCEF's High Road Advisory Council. This 11-member council will provide guidance regarding a range of workforce and contracting issues.
The High Road Advisory Council members were selected from a robust application pool and represent diverse areas of expertise across PCEF's funding areas including energy efficiency, renewable energy, regenerative agriculture, green infrastructure, workforce development, and contractor development.
Our High Road Advisory Council members are listed below, along with their primary affiliation. These talented and committed individuals also bring expertise as workers, business owners, and grantees, and participate in many of the key forums relevant to this work.
- Adrian Arenas - LatinoBuilt
- Amber Faist - Oregon Native American Chamber
- Wayne Chow - Oregon State Building and Construction Trades Council and International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers
- Rodrigo Corona - OSU Extension and farmer
- Jim Plantico - Community Energy Project
- Jeremy Hays - Upright Consulting
- Twauna Hennessee- Pacific Northwest Regional Council of Carpenters
- Kelly Kupcak - Oregon Tradeswomen
- Lynn Lindgren-Schreuder - Housing Development Center
- James Metoyer - Advanced Energy Inspections and Earth Advantage
- Rana Uzzaman - Portland YouthBuilders
Please join us in welcoming the High Road Advisory Council members!