Meeting ID: 811 2150 1766
Join by phone: 408-638-0968
Watch meeting livestream
Attend meeting in person
Location: Community Hall at PCC Southeast Campus, 2305 SE 82nd and Division, Portland, OR 97216
5:35 Public comment
5:45 Heat response program update
5:55 Climate Investment Plan (CIP) Committee briefing timeline update
5:57 Community engagement update on CIP
6:05 Clean energy strategic programs
- Strategic program: Clean energy in single family housing
- Strategic program: Clean energy in unregulated multifamily rentals
- Strategic program: Clean energy in small commercial buildings
7:10 Strategic program: Transportation decarbonization
7:35 Strategic program: Access to Fair and Flexible Capital
8:00 Strategic program: Low-carbon, equitable 82nd Avenue corridor
8:30 Meeting close
As a reminder, committee meetings are open to the public and we welcome public comment. Please review our public participation guidelines for Zoom meetings in advance of the meeting.
Sign up to provide verbal public comment
Members of the public are encouraged to sign up to provide public comment. Sign up closes at the start of the committee meeting.
For those who did not sign up via the online form and would still like to offer public comment, you will be prompted by the facilitator during the public comment portion to request to be added to the queue of commenters. To do so, you have 2 options:
- Message meeting hosts using the chat box function in Zoom.
- Verbally notify meeting hosts when we unmute the phone lines.
Provide written public comment
You can also submit written or verbal comments at any time. You have 2 options to submit your comments:
- Send an email to CleanEnergyFund@portlandoregon.gov
- Call 503-823-7713 and state “Committee Public Comment” in your message.
If we receive your written comment by 12 p.m. two business days before the meeting, we will send them to the committee in advance. All comments received after this will be provided to the committee at the next meeting.