You helped shape the Climate Investment Plan
We are grateful for your commitment to strengthening the CIP by giving us feedback throughout this process. Creating an equitable Climate Investment Plan (CIP) requires meaningful participation from the community. We received public comment submissions via listening session, online survey, and email from community members, nonprofit organizations, business owners, educational institutions, and government institutions. We also held two community review panels. These included community voices most impacted by climate change.
We read through all feedback from the various outreach efforts. We've incorporated changes that balanced:
- Community need and empowerment.
- Greenhouse gas reductions or sequestration.
- Implementation feasibility.
Every member of our team read each comment we received with careful consideration. Changes that we incorporated were aligned with the scope and mission of PCEF. We recognize your valuable time and effort in this process.
Read community feedback
Transparency is important to us. You can read the feedback we received on both drafts below.
- Public Workshop Comments - March 15 & 18, 2023 255.2 KB
- Emailed Comments / Letters 10.82 MB
- Comments and letters submitted via online survey 2.42 MB
- Public sector letters and comments 2.4 MB
Read the summary of changes to the draft and the summary of community feedback on the previous draft:
- Summary of changes to Climate Investment Plan full draft 171.11 KB
- Key takeaways from public comments on CIP March 2023 preliminary draft 467.38 KB
- Emailed comments and letters - CIP Full Draft 2.43 MB
- Online survey comments and attachments (including letters) - CIP Full Draft 3.73 MB
- Public sector comments and letters - CIP Full Draft 1.62 MB
- Verbal public testimony from June 1, 2023 listening session - CIP Full Draft 1.45 MB
A draft of proposed changes to the CIP presented to the PCEF Committee for review and deliberation:
A summary of what we heard during the May 16 - June 2 public comment:
City Council adopted the CIP on Sept. 27, 2023. We will be implementing the CIP by issuing a request for proposals for Community Responsive Grants (RFP 3) winter 2023.