Planning and Sustainability
The Bureau of Planning and Sustainability (BPS) develops creative and practical solutions to enhance Portland’s livability, preserve distinctive places, and plan for a resilient future.
RIP2 is the City’s response to statewide middle housing mandates; brings Portland into full compliance with HB2001.
A monthly snapshot of BPS’s active land use planning, solid waste, climate, energy, and sustainability work going on throughout the City of Portland. Please see the project updates and websites below for more details, and to find contact information for the appropriate project staff.
City bureaus will address the historic lack of infrastructure investment in this area of Southeast and East Portland; seek community input to guide healthy community development.
Our core values as a City include anti-racism and equity. Every Portlander and everyone visiting our city deserves to be welcomed and to feel that they belong. They should encounter a Portland free of bias and hate, where they do not fear for their safety and security.
Agenda includes: West Portland Town Center Plan public hearing; Fossil Fuels Remand briefing; Ezones Map Correction Project work session / recommendation
Past Meetings and Hearings
- PCEF Grant Committee Meeting – September 15, 2021 (Public Meeting)
- Planning and Sustainability Commission Meeting (Public Meeting)
- PCEF Grant Committee Meeting – September 10, 2021 (Public Meeting)
- PCEF Grant Committee Meeting– September 8, 2021 (Public Meeting)
- PCEF Community Listening Session – September 1, 2021 (Public Meeting)