CityCore Medical Plan
- FREE annual wellness exams and immunizations
- Accessibility to providers through a copay for primary care office visits
- Nutritional counseling
- Hospital-based weight loss reduction programs
- Disease management programs
- Healthy Foundations
- Gastric restrictive procedures (prior authorization required)
- Behavioral health services
- Diabetes pharmaceutical incentive program
- Diabetes education and counseling programs
- Tobacco cessation programs
Kaiser Permanente Medical Plan
- FREE annual wellness exams
- Accessibility to providers through copay for primary care office visits
- myStrength app - personalized program that helps you improve your awareness
- and change behaviors.
- Calm - an app for meditation, mental resilience and sleep. Designed to help lower stress, reduce anxiety, and more.
- Telephonic Health Coaching.
- Online total health assessment to identify health risk early
- Fitness programs
- Visit Kaiser's Wellness and Health Engagement Services to learn more...
Health Coaching and Support for CityCore Members
As a CityCore/CityNet (PPA only) member, you have access to seven care programs, which help you manage medical conditions such as cardiac disease, depression, diabetes, respiratory problems and pregnancy. When you or your eligible dependents enroll in a care program, you will receive one-on-one support from a Moda health coach, who will provide customized guidance so you can take charge of your health. These programs are provided at no cost to you and are included as part of your medical benefit:
Health Coaching and Support for Kaiser Permanente Members
Kaiser Permanente invites members to take an active role in improving their health with free, customized online programs designed to help individuals succeed in creating a healthier lifestyle. These Healthy Lifestyles Programs focus on total health -- mind, body and spirit. They'll help you evaluate your daily routines and discover what steps you should take to get your life headed in a healthier direction. Programs include health assessments and focus on topics such as weight loss, tobacco cessation, diabetes management, back pain, chronic conditions, pain management, nutrition, depression, insomnia, and stress management.
For additional support, Kaiser Permanente health coaches can assess a member's readiness for making behavior changes, help with online programs and self-care products, and check your medical record for health care gaps.
Culturally Specific Provider Lists
African American providers contracted (in-network) with Moda Health