COVID-19 Safety, Recovery and Resilience

Face coverings are required in indoor public spaces and many outdoor spaces. State policy
Access City programs, people and projects helping Portland recover. Portland United

Volunteer. Play. Stay. Shop. Show the Rose City a little love. Here for Portland

Submit Residential Asbestos Abatement and Demolition Certification

Wastewater discharges from asbestos removal or residential structure demolition must not enter the City stormwater system. For discharges into the sanitary sewer system, businesses must get prior authorization. Then you must certify compliance annually. Download and submit the required forms here.
  1. Complete Appropriate Form

  2. Mail Form

    Mail your completed form to: 

    BES ADCM Programs

    Water Pollution Control Lab
    6543 N Burlington Avenue
    Portland, OR97203-5452
    United States

  3. Pay Fee

    After submitting the annual certification report, you can expect to receive a bill for the annual program fee of $100. 

  4. Need Help?

    For more information or questions, call the Water Pollution Control Lab.