Expect to receive confirmation of your tour date and time within one week of submitting your tour request.
- Tours are on the third and fourth weeks of each month.
- On the third week, they are on Tuesday and Thursday. On the fourth week, they are on Wednesday and Friday.
- Tours run 9:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. and noon to 1:30 p.m., about 1.5 hours.
- Treatment plant staff can accommodate groups of no more than 40 people.
- Walking tours cover uneven surfaces, stairs and tunnels. Please dress appropriately and wear closed-toe shoes.
- Suitable for ages 10 and older. School groups (grades five to 12) must provide one chaperone for every ten students.