COVID-19 Risk Level for Multnomah County: Lower Risk

Request a Permit for Sewer Access

You must have prior permission to enter city stormwater, sanitary, or sewer systems. Environmental Services issues authorization. Use the form provided below.

Call us

For questions about whether you need a permit to access the systems, or how to apply for one, call us at one of the numbers below.

Sampling and modeling access

Scoping and cleaning access

Academic research