COVID-19 Risk Level for Multnomah County: Lower Risk

Request Craft Fermented Beverage Discharge Authorization

Producers of craft fermented beverages such as kombucha, beer, wine, spirits, or other breweries or distillers, are required to apply for a discharge authorization. Download and submit the required forms here. Certification is due by October 1 of each year.

The application forms take 20 to 30 minutes to complete.

  1. Download Appropriate Form

  2. Email Form

  3. Pay Fee, If Applicable

    After submitting the annual certification report, you can expect to receive a bill for the annual program fee of $100.  

    Note: this fee is new as of 2019. There is no fee due with an initial application.