COVID-19 Risk Level for Multnomah County: Lower Risk

Apply for Sewer Connection Loans

If you received a required connection notice from the City that you need to correct your sewer connection, then you can apply for a sewer loan. Loans are available for City fees and plumbing costs. Environmental Services is the contact for all sewer connection loans.
  1. Download the Loan Application

    Select one of the following:

  2. Complete Application

    Email your completed loan application to:


Environmental Services Required Sewer Connection Program

Mailing address

Required Sewer Connection Program, BES
1120 SW 5th Avenue, 113/400
Portland, OR 97204