Other planning services provided by Planning and Zoning include:
- City of Portland and Measure 49
- Location Approvals
- Lot Confirmation Applications
- Property Line Adjustments
- Location Approval, Zoning Confirmation and Land Use Compatibility Statements
Generally, these services are done by Planning and Zoning and may be completed within a shorter processing time than land use reviews. They are administrative reviews that involve no public notification or comment periods.
Submit your application
Required forms and documents for your specific application can be found at the links on this page. Applications for planning services can be emailed to LandUseIntake@portlandoregon.gov. There is no intake appointment required for these applications (or for any application being submitted to Land Use Services).
A Land Use Services technician will contact you within 3-4 business days with instructions for providing payment for emailed applications.
We do not accept zip files or links to submittals. If a submittal is too large to send via email, please only email the application, narrative, and a site plan and a Land Use Services Technician will send you a link to upload your large files once the case has been set up in the system.
All applications must have documents broken up into the following separate PDF documents and they must be unlocked and able to be edited:
- Application form and Written Narrative. Digital signatures are not required. An application will not be identified as “received” until it is unlocked.
- Plans (site plans, elevations and drawings, surveys)
- Technical Reports
Following up on applications
Once the intake is complete, responses to checksheets or other correspondence regarding your application should be emailed to the assigned planner.