Wildfires and Fire Danger

Report a Violation and Check the Status of a Reported Violation

Report violations like construction work without a permit, disabled vehicles on private property, property maintenance danger or nuisances, zoning violations and more to the City of Portland. Check on the status of a report you already made.

Call to report a violation

To report a violation by phone or to check the status of a report, call the Property and Compliance Help Line. 


Property Compliance Help Line

Development Services

phone number503-823-2633

Monday through Friday from 8 am - 4 pm. Leave a message with detailed information.