COVID-19 Risk Level for Multnomah County: High Risk

Plumbing Permits- Residential

Apply for a residential plumbing permit and schedule a plumbing inspection for a 1 - 2 family home. Get all required forms for a residential plumbing permit including the plumbing permit application. Includes information about trade permit extension requests and trade permit reactivation requests.

The form takes 15 minutes to complete. Permits are issued after payment.


Trade Permit Information (Electrical, Mechanical & Plumbing)

Development Services

phone number503-823-7363

Monday through Friday from 8 am - 5 pm. Leave a message with detailed information.

Residential Inspections

Development Services

phone number503-823-7388

Monday through Friday from 8:15 am - 3:45 pm. Leave a detailed message.

fax number503-823-7693

Requests for Inspection

Development Services

phone number503-823-7000

Automated Line - Requires an IVR or permit number